Jay and Randy have been speaking at special events all over the United States for two decades and are consistently among the highest rated speakers. Browse the following presentation topics as a live presentation for your group.
Available Presentations (click title for description):
- How to Captivate and Engage Constituents with Your Website
- 5 Secrets of Email Marketing Geniuses
- Be Found: The Secrets of SEO for Nonprofits
- Build Your Buzzability: Get Your Nonprofit in the Conversation
- Convert Supporters with Powerful Landing Pages
- Online Tools that Help Nonprofits Learn, Listen & Engage
- Social Media 101 for Nonprofits
- The Power of Blogging & Thought Leadership for Nonprofits
- 5 Trends Shaping a New Reality for Nonprofits
- Become the Leader Your Organization Needs
- Creating a Vibrant Culture in Your Nonprofit
- How to Avoid Fundraising's Quiet Killer: Donor Attrition
- Networking for Good: Promoting Yourself and Advancing the Organization's Mission
- Online Fundraising Best Practices for Nonprofits
- The Future of Doing Good
- Online and On Fire: How to Supercharge & Streamline Your Online Presence
Presentation Style Options:
- Keynote—Large groups. Big, sweeping messages. Sets the tone at a conference. Excellent as the opening or closing presentation. Typically 50 to 75 minutes.
- Breakout—Ideal for 50 to 500 attendees—a smaller breakout at a larger conference. Typically 45 minutes to 90 minutes.
- Workshop—Can be structured as an interactive, hands-on workshop when combined with other related topics. Workshops work best when they are 4 hours in length, but can be shortened to 2 or 3 hours.
- Webinar—While all sessions work as a live presentation, some are also suitable as an online webinar. If your organization can assemble 50 or more attendees, Randy or Jay would be willing to schedule and conduct a free online webinar for your group.