Online and On Fire: How to Supercharge & Streamline Your Online Presence
In this season of technological change, having an effective website is the most crucial component of a communications plan. In a Web 2.0 world, understanding how to fully leverage your website and actually mobile supporters effectively can be daunting. With so many online tools and platforms available, nonprofits are challenged not only in determining which solutions are right for them, but how to manage everything productively, with limited budgets and resources. In this interactive workshop, Jay will share 15 years of focus group research to cut through the confusion and clarify what your nonprofit can focus on that will truly achieve results.
Jay is ready to teach you:
- The 5 required elements of an engaging website.
- The 3 biggest mistakes nonprofits make with their websites.
- How to create calls to action that get results.
- Why donors will pay more attention to nonprofits with great landing pages.
- The importance of thought leadership, including how to create and maintain a blog long-term.
- How to engage with your audiences in less than 15 minutes a day.
- 10 tools Jay couldn't live without.
Beginner | Intermediate | Advanced